Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Celebration


An Angry Valentine
If you won't be my Valentine
I'll scream, I'll yell, I'll bite.
I'll cry aloud, I'll start to whine
If you won't be my Valentine.
I'll frown and fret, I'll mope and pine, and
It will serve you right ---
If you won't be my Valentine
I'll scream, I'll Yell, I'll Bite!
Myra Cohn Livingston

Gridlock
Directions:
  1. Player A rolls both dice.
  2. Player A forms an ordered pair that shows (e.g. (3, 2) or (2,3)) and
    places one of his/her markers on that intersection on the Gridlock mat.
  3. Player B rolls both dice.
  4. Player B forms the ordered pair that shows (e.g. (4, 5) or (5,4)) and
    places one of his/her markers on that intersection on the Gridlock mat.
  5.  If the possible spaces are already occupied, the player loses his/her turn and does not place a    
      marker on the mat.
  6. Play alternates back and forth until one player gets three markers in a row horizontally, vertically or diagonally. (Additional rules on grid lock link)
     


No comments:

Post a Comment